We are a web development, design & Internet marketing company. We are based in Lucknow, India. We understand your concerns about web development outsourcing and we will function as part of your team and will help you attain your goals.
What are your areas of expertise?
We have expert manpower in the following technical domains:
- PHP/ MySQL
- Open Source Platforms
What are the requirements for providing quotations?
To receive a proposal with accurate time and cost estimates, detailed project requirements & feature lists (SRS) are needed. In case you do not have a Software Requirement Specification (SRS) document for your project our team will communicate with you to create one for you. There are no charges for a proposal or a SRS document. Please feel free to share your project requirements with us and we will do our best to help you build a SRS document.
Why should we work with you?
Our passion for what we do transfers into our services. Here are just some of the reasons why you should work with us.
- Experience: We have been into web development from the past 10 years. We are composed of a highly-experienced team of web designers, web programmers, software developers, and project managers who have worked on diverse designs, systems, and development projects.
- Cost Effective: We believe in long term relationships with our clients. This reflects in our pricing model. At Simple Intelligent Systems, we provide high-quality solutions at a very friendly rate. Our solutions are designed keeping the client’s budget and business requirements in mind. We do not believe in over selling and prefer slow and steady growth.
- On-Going Support: We believe in long term relationships with our clients. We understand that project handover to a client is just the completion of a phase and not the end of relationship with the client. We are your partner even after sales. From conceptualization to implementation to maintenance, our technical support team will assist you with all of your needs and requests.
- One Stop Shop: We provide web development, web design, service level agreements, internet marketing, domain registrations and web hosting solutions. From static sites to multi-functional web portals we have the resources and technical expertise to ensure that we are a one-stop shop for all your website requirements.
What are your payment terms?
- Simple Intelligent Systems will raise an invoice for your accounts department and records
- Payment of 100% of the milestone costs will be issued by invoice at the Milestone onset. This will be applicable for each Milestone to be started.
- Payments can be made via PayPal or wire transfer to our bank account. Our preferred currency is USD however we also accept payments in GBP, HKD, AUD, SGD and INR. In case you wish to make payments in some other currency please let us know and we will see what best can be done about it.
We never interact with your end clients, until & unless you specifically requested us in writing or by e-mail. Solutions developed by us for you are handed over without any indication about the origin of the same. We are fine to sign a NDA if it help.
What is the pre-sales process?
We respond within one working day of receiving your enquiry, seeking further clarifications. Clarifications are accompanied with our understanding of the project. On receiving your confirmation, we then provide a ballpark estimate for the project as well as the technicalities that will be involved. Our ballpark rates for the project can either be on hourly basis or on ‘not to exceed’ basis, and sometimes an option for both to choose from depending upon the project details available.
What is the post-sales process?
Upon acceptance of the ball park and confirmation, the following steps are followed:
- We request for detailed designs or design inputs to formulate a project requirement document and to freeze the scope of the work.
- We derive the functional & technical specifications after finalization of scope of work.
- We provide you with a development schedule & milestones as per the overall time and schedule agreed.
- The actual development starts.
- Upon project acceptance a Project Manager/Coordinator is assigned to the project and contact details of PM shared with you. A file transfer channel is establed for file exchange.
- Weekly progress reports are provided during the development phase.
- On completion & acceptance of the project, project completion sign off is done and the project is declare as closed.
- Project documentation and trainings are provided to you.
- Post project completion life time warranty against bugs is applicable. Any Service Level Agreement (SLA) if applicable is also activated.