Internet Disclaimer and General Terms & Conditions
Issued by, and on behalf of Simple Intelligent Systems. Websites designed by Simple Intelligent Systems are done so at the exclusive direction of and based on information provided by each individual customer (website owner). The sole and entire responsibility for that same information rests with each individual customer (website owner. All content provided should be supplied in an understandable legible format. Simple Intelligent Systems reserves the right to request the content be re-supplied in an understandable, legible format.
Simple Intelligent Systems shall not be liable in any way whatsoever for:
- Any damage of any kind, (direct, indirect, consequential, incidental or punitive), which results from the use of, access to, or inability to use the information contained in any website which it has designed.
- Any errors or omissions in the contents of any website which it has designed.
- Any damages to or viruses that may infect a site visitor’s computer equipment, software, data or other property, which result from a site visitor’s access to, use of or browsing in any site designed by Simple Intelligent Systems.
- Any damages which result from the downloading of material, data, text, images, video or audio from any site designed by Simple Intelligent Systems.
- Any content in any site linked to a site designed by Simple Intelligent Systems and any resulting damages from a site visitor’s access to any such linked site – site visitors link to any other such sites at their own risk.
- Each individual website owner reserves the exclusive right to alter its website content in any way, at any time, and for any reason. Without prior notification and carrying no liability for any consequences of such changes. Should Simple Intelligent Systems work to any directive from a site owner to change the site content then such work is undertaken on the clear understanding that no liability whatsoever relating to such changes is assigned to Simple Intelligent Systems.
- Simple Intelligent Systems will not be responsible for any damages arising from or relating to the use of any website created by or any goods or services provided by Simple Intelligent Systems, including web hosting and internet marketing services or obtained in any manner through or in connection with any website. Simple Intelligent Systems makes no guarantees and provides no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied for the services it provides.
- Simple Intelligent Systems disclaims any warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Without limiting the foregoing, Simple Intelligent Systems shall not be liable for loss of data resulting from delays, non delivery, wrong delivery, or any and all service interruptions caused directly or indirectly.
- Simple Intelligent Systems reserves the right to revise its terms and conditions at any time and without prior notice.
- Simple Intelligent Systems reserves the right to change any passwords that enables the Client to gain access to a website. Simple Intelligent Systems also reserves the right to change any passwords on a 6 month basis for security purposes.
- Simple Intelligent Systems reserves the right to revise its charges at any time and without prior notice.
- Simple Intelligent Systems shall not be liable to any business for any incidental, consequential, special, or punitive damages or lost or imputed profits or royalties arising out of this agreement or any goods or services provided, whether liability is asserted in contract or tort (including negligence and strict product liability) and irrespective of whether advice has been given of the possibility of any such loss or damage.
On contacting Simple Intelligent Systems through our website with a legitimate enquiry for our services, Simple Intelligent Systems will enter your email address and contact information into our database of email subscribers. Simple Intelligent Systems shall not divulge this information to any 3rd parties or share the data of the contact.
We reserve the right to display our copyright information on modules and interfaces developed by us.